We believe that an ingredient essential to the success of any relationship is the recognition and respect for the prospect and his/her right to privacy. Travel Resorts of America is fully committed to protecting the privacy and wishes of its prospects and customers and has established the following practices to protect these rights:
- Contact information provided to Travel Resorts will NOT be disclosed or sold to other parties.
- All prospects and customers who request not to be called by Travel Resorts of America are removed from all calling files.
- Travel Resorts of America honors all Do Not Call requests by customers and abides by all FCC rules and regulations regarding the National Do-Not-Call-Registry.
- Travel Resorts of America subscribes to federal and state not-for-telephone solicitation lists. Using the above, the company's database is updated on a regular basis.
- When using outside lists, Travel Resorts of America complies with all industry ethical standards. To assure compliance, all contact information received from clients is run against our in-house suppression list.
Travel Resorts of America's success is the result, in large part, of a concerted effort to treat all customers with dignity and respect. Our future success depends on this approach to a greater degree than ever before, and we are committed to maintaining our current policies.
I just wanted to express our appreciation for the time we spent at your Jackson Springs Campground.
We found our cabin to be clean, effi cient, and welcoming. The facilities were great and we enjoyed the fact that we were away from traffic and noise. Our grandchildren loved it! They spent hours catching minnows and playing around the lake. It was a very relaxing three days.
I will highly recommend your campground to my customers. Amy has been a great representative of Travel Resorts of America, and was most helpful in setting up our vacation.
Sonya L. Noland / Sales Consultant
Sonny's Camp-Travel of Spartanburg Inc.
I have been using Travel Resorts of America for about 6 or 7 years now. All the staff are great to talk with, and very friendly.
I've been to the resort several times and it's a wonderful place to camp. The people at TRA are very helpful and respectful of our customers and are quick to handle any problems.
Hawley's Camping Center has been doing business with Travel Resorts of America (TRA) for many years. We are up front with our customers, telling them exactly what they can expect from the beginning of their experience to the end. We know if a situation should arise, the staff and management team at TRA will be quick to handle the situation.
Travel Resorts of America offers such a good, logical and fun product that I, myself, am a member. Sycamore Lodge is a great place to visit and the Coast Deluxe system allows you to visit many additional campgrounds.