1.It is the desire of Travel Resorts of America that all members have a safe, enjoyable stay at our resorts, and most importantlyhave fun!
2. TRA reserves the right to amend or change guidelines without prior notice for the preservation, safety, control, and orderly operation of your resort.
3. No soliciting of your or any memberships at TRA. Please understand that new sites and amenities are funded through new membership sales. Working together between members and staff as a team will expedite this process. Management has the right to suspend any member who is interfering with the new member campaigns on TRA properties.
4. Members who fail to comply with Resort guidelines or display behavior that gravely violates the TRA standard of family-oriented resorts are subject to suspension, fines, or termination.
5. Members, guests, and visitors must register upon arrival, presenting their membership card at the registration desk, stating length of stay and the number of people in the party.
6. TRA Resorts are family-oriented resorts so we ask everyone to drink responsibly and respect those who choose not to drink alcohol. Please keep all canned or bottle alcoholic beverages in an insulated cup holder, or cup at all times, whether at your site or anywhere on the resort. Open display of alcoholic beverages is prohibited. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed at the pool, or certain resort events.
7. Smoking, e-cigarettes and vaping are prohibited in Resort buildings, structures, pools and swimming areas.
8. Members may not cut the natural vegetation, alter the landscape or in any way destroy the natural beauty of this resort.
9. Any member or guest that willfully or negligently defaces, tampers with or destroys property or equipment of the resort, or of any other member or guest, will be held liable for the full value thereof.
10. Members must observe all signs and obey all posted rules.
11. Because all facilities are for the use of the membership as a whole, private gatherings may occur only when authorized by management.
12. Metal detectors are prohibited.
13. Illegal firearms, weapons, fireworks and explosives are not permitted. Legal firearms must be secured inside an RV or vehicle and may not be carried on the resort, except for authorized resort activities. Hunting is not allowed.
14. Campfires must be contained in designated fire rings within the campsite area and may be prohibited by staff during hazardous fire conditions. Campfires must not be left unattended and must be extinguished before retiring for the evening for the safety of the resort. No outside firewood is permitted on the campground. This is to stop invasive pests. If firewood policy is violated, there will be a fine assessed of $100. Firewood will not be allowed to be booked.
15. Quiet hours are from 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM, unless otherwise posted on the Resort. Members may stay up to enjoy the evening, but please respect your fellow members. Excessive noise and/or objectionable language will not be tolerated.
16. All vehicles must obey the posted speed limit.
17. Motorcycle, trail bikes (3 or 4 wheel), ATVs, Go-carts, Gators, UTVs or Dune Buggies are not permitted on the resort unless approved by the individual resort. Motorcycles and street legal scooters are permitted between the resort entrance, trail access and your campsite or cabin but cannot be used as transportation on the property. Small battery powered scooters are permitted by those 16 years or older with a valid driver license or photo ID with proof of age. Please observe the posted speed limit or privileges will be revoked.
18. Children under 16 years of age and not possessing a valid operator permit (no learners permits) shall not operate any form of allowed non-self-propelled vehicle or transport.
19. The use of bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, and other self-propelled devices are allowed, except on sidewalks, walkways or in recreation areas. Bicycles and self-propelled devices operated after dark shall display lights and should always be ridden in a responsible manner.
20. All children and teenagers 17 years of age and under must be at their campsite by 11:00 PM unless accompanied by a parent or a guardian. Any youths who are not visibly the age of 21 or older must be able to provide a valid driver license or a photo ID with proof of age. Members are responsible for their children. No minors under 18 can be left at the resort without a parent or legalguardian.
21. Clotheslines or any other type of line between trees, or line from campers to trees, are not permitted. Portable clothes racks are allowed.
22. Please do not move picnic tables and/or fire rings from designated sites.
23. Members may not rope off a site or save a site.
24. Gray and black water must be deposited at one of the provided dump stations if on a non-sewer site. There is no dumping of any gray or black water on the ground at any time.
25. All sewer connections must have a sewer collar.
26. Please conserve water for your fellow campers, check with the general store for washing of vehicles
27. Signs and notices may only be posted on bulletin boards, or such locations designated by TRA with approval. Signs are not allowed on sites except for name and/or decorative signs. TRA reserves the right to remove any sign.
28. No peddling, soliciting or commercial enterprises are allowed on the Resort and no commercial sign of any sort shall be placed on Resort property, including but not limited to the obvious sale of flea market items, crafts of any description or merchandise which represents clutter or an unsightly appearance on any site.
29. In the event of an emergency, TRA is authorized to move any members property without notice or liability.
30. Travel Resorts of America is maintained as a private enterprise, and its streets, lanes and parking areas are private. TRA may therefore, at its discretion, and in the interest of safety and traffic control, and for the wellbeing of other members, restrict the delivery of certain products and services. TRA may also close any street, lane, or parking area at its discretion for, but not limited to special events, and/or maintenance and repair.
31. It shall be the members responsibility to advise member’s family, invitees, guests, visitors, etc. of these guidelines.
32. Personal safety is everyone’s responsibility. Anyone witnessing or aware of an unsafe act and/or condition will be expected to bring it to the attention of TRA Management as soon as possible.
33. Members, visitors and guests use the resort at their own risk. The resort will not be liable for any loss or damage to the property of members, visitors, or guests.
34. Members may not leave an RV on site unattended overnight.
35. Individuals that have been convicted of sexual offenses and/or are currently listed on a sexual offender’s registry are prohibited from TRA membership and use of TRA Resorts.
36. Drones are not allowed without advance management approval, and all Drone operations must comply with FAA guidelines for Recreational Drones.
37. Political advertising is not permitted on the Resort
1. Pets are to be kept on a leash maximum length of six feet. Pets must always be under the control of the member.
2. Pets may not be left unattended.
3. Pets are prohibited from all buildings and/or swimming area.
4. Service Animals are welcome.
5. Noisy, vicious or aggressive pets are not allowed.
6. Please clean up your pet’s waste and dispose of it properly.
7. Manufactured Portable Pet Fences are allowed, however the size can be no larger than 200 square feet.
8. Pets are defined as dogs and cats, and not livestock or large exotic animals. Members should check with the resort for other pets not defined above.
9. Failure to comply with the pet rules may result in a fine, and/or the member being required to remove the pet
1. Member agrees to insure member’s golf cart with a liability policy issued through an insurance company licensed to do business in the State. Member agrees that the insurance policy shall provide at least $100,000 liability coverage on each golf cart. Member agrees that the insurance policy shall always be in full force and effect while the member’s golf cart is on the resort property, provide a copy to be placed on file with the resort office. Member shall notify the office of any cancellation, renewal or other changes in member’s current insurance.
2. A golf cart pass will be issued once proof of insurance and payment of the golf cart fee is received. A pass will then will be issued to be placed on the golf cart for easy identification.
3. Member accepts responsibility for anyone who operates the golf cart including, but not limited to, family members, invitees and guests.
4. If the member or any family members, invitees, or guests of the member are found operating a golf cart on resort property without current proof of insurance or a current golf cart pass, it shall be the right of the resort at any time thereafter, without notice, to terminate the golf cart pass.
5. Golf carts operated after dark shall display two operating lights and must always be driven in a responsible manner.
6. Golf carts must be driven in a safe manner only on roads in the resort at a speed of not more than the posted speed limit.
7. Golf carts must yield the right-of-way to pedestrians, bicyclists, autos, trucks and all motorized resort equipment.
8. Member hereby indemnifies and agrees to hold the resort harmless from and against any and all actions, claims, demands, and liability as to personal injury or property damage arising out of the use, or non-use of member’s golf cart.
9. Member hereby acknowledges that member has read the rules and regulations and agrees that member will adhere to ( and cause any of member’s family members, guests, invitees, or visitors within the resort to adhere) in all respects to such rules and regulations, as from time-to-time modified by resort and posted in the office.
10. Golf carts can be operated on resort property by persons who are at least 16 years of age and possess a valid operator’s license. A learner’s permit is not acceptable to operate a golf cart on the resort property.
11. Golf carts cannot be operated between the hours of 11:00 PM and 7:00 AM except for the staff carts on resort business. Golf cart traffic throughout the resort during these hours is a nuisance and will not be tolerated.
12. Resort management reserves the right to prohibit the use of any golf cart due to failure to comply with the rules and regulations, or if resort management deems any golf cart to be unsafe, noisy, or unsightly. Golf carts that have been significantly modified from original factory specifications will not be permitted.
13. Operation of any cart by any person who is under the influence of any alcoholic beverage will result in loss of golf cart privileges and/or constitute a breach of the membership agreement. No open display of alcoholic beverages by golf cart passengers.
1.Reservations can be made in advance according to the reservation policy of your membership.
2. Reservations are required for posted black out weekends. To be assured a site upon arrival, it is highly recommended that you make your reservations in advance.
3. Maximum of ten (10) people per site.
4. Members and guests must park in areas designated for recreational vehicles only. A maximum of one RV, three vehicles (including RV) and one tent are allowed per site, unless otherwise approved by management. All camping equipment and vehicles must fit on the site.
5. Members usage and length of stay at the resort is determined by your membership agreement. All members that stay for four (4) or more nights must wait a period of seven (7) nights before returning to the resort.
6. There is a limit of one site per membership.
7. Check out is 11:00 AM and check in is at 1:00 PM.
8. All reservations must be canceled outside of seven (7) days or more in advance. Failure to cancel the reservation outside of seven (7) days will result in a cancellation fee being assessed to the membership.
Members have the privilege of sharing their resort with the guest (s) of their choice under the following conditions:
1. The member must be present for the guest (s) to use the resort and the member takes full responsibility for their guest (s). Guests are permitted 2 visits throughout the life of your membership.
2. Please check with the front desk for current rates upon making your guest (s) reservations.
3. Member’s guest (s) will be restricted from using the resort on posted black out weekends. Restrictions may apply on other heavy-use weekends. Check with the reservation desk before arrival.
4. An adult member must accompany guest (s) under 18 years of age
Rental units are available for those members who have purchased a membership with rental unit privileges. The following policies are:
1. Reservations are required. Reservations vary according to membership type.
2. Check in time for a rental unit is after 3:00 PM and check out is by 11:00 AM.
3. A cleaning fee will be charged on those rental units left dirty.
4. Any lost or stolen items taken from the rental units will be charged to the guest vacating the rental unit.
5. No pets are allowed in rental units, except for designated pet friendly units, in which case a nightly pet fee will be accessed. Pet fees are not covered in certificates or special offers. A pet in a non-pet rental unit will result in a fine. Only 2 pets are allowed per cabin.
6. All rental units are non-smoking. You will be required to sign a disclosure form.
7. There is a two-night minimum stay and a three-night minimum stay during blackout three-day weekends.
8. All reservations must be canceled outside of seven (7) days in advance. Failure to cancel the reservation outside of seven (7) days in advance will result in a cancellation fee being assessed to the membership